Monday, November 10, 2008

Overheard at Our House This Evening

“Today I had to draw my dream house in Enrichment. I’ll show it to you.”

“What is wrong with this dog? Every other dog I’ve ever seen would have gobbled that down. He smells of it and looks at it like he can’t imagine eating such a thing. He’s a picky dog.”

“Oh, no. It’s a wrestling night.”

“What is that dog chewing on now?”

“I notice that the dogs have their own wings in your dream house. The dogs and your purple desk in the window are the only things the dream house has in common with your real house. Well, and the fields around the house…”

“If you fail algebra and lose your HOPE scholarship, you might not have enough tuition money for next semester…”

“I’m going to move in with my friend. And her boyfriend. And maybe another friend…”

“Can I get a middle school class ring?”

“No wonder this dog gets sick all the time. He keeps eating pieces of plastic!”

“I made a 100, a 70, and a 90 on my three tests in Ag. It was soil judging.”

“Ew! You sneezed right in my plate! Thanks a lot!”

“Did that dog chew up my flip-flop?”

“Why does Ray Mysterio wear a mask all the time?”

“Good night, Daddy, I love you. Good night, Mama, I love you.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God...that was so gross when she sneezed on my plate.

P.S. You're weird.